Monday, November 1, 2010

The search for fine good value wine begins!

Ever thought that traveling through the wine regions of australia would be fun, talking to excentric winemakers,  developing your wine cellar to reflect these adventures. But you work too much, wine is a complex thing, how do i engage a winemaker or you financially are not able ?!
  well thats where I come in... My experience through the industry is vast, through my blog I will bring to you the industry whilst I shatter some of those walls of knowledge that act only to intimidate those that just want to enjoy wine but do not want to get a masters degree to find that perfect bottle for tuesday night book club or you may want to win the saturday night wine competition that your mate Andrew has won 7 times in a row.
I will begin with bringing to you a healthy mix of wines from my personal cellar and some that i come across through the industry of retail, many wines from my cellar are collector wines that i promise to be brutaly honest as to the drinkability,balance, texture overall optimum drinking,vintage and winery info if available.
  I also will be quite honest when it comes to wine faults whether they appear to be viticultuaral or winery or just plane old corked.But also if a winery refuses to replace a corked bottle you shall be informed, so come with me in the search for that perfect drop that you will remember years after the bottle has been picked up for recycling.
all the best on the hunt
from Baume!

No comments:

Post a Comment